I decided to start the cleanse yesterday. I had a smoothie for breakfast and I ended up having a late lunch. At dinnertime, I wasn’t hungry so I decided to have a liquid meal and turn it into the first day of the cleanse instead of the last day of the ED. I will admit when I was going to sleep around 10:30, I was hungry. It took me quite awhile to fall asleep, but felt fine when I woke up.
- Breakfast: Smoothie made with about 1 1/2 cups of blueberries, coconut water, protein powder, chia seeds, and flax seeds. It was pretty delicious, but it turned my whole mouth purple.
- Around 10:30 I ate a pear
- Lunch was at about noon: Grilled salmon, brown rice, bok choy and mushrooms, 1 date
- Afternoon snack at 3:15: Cucumber, almonds, walnuts
- Dinner: carrot, apple, celery, and beet juice
Surprisingly, I’m not at all hungry. I did develop a mild headache this afternoon. It’s not bad, but I’m hoping it goes away by tomorrow.